Friday, July 23, 2010

Moments[3] ... BOOMMMM

By Sara:

We used -Me & Abeer- to organize parties in our company. Part of the organization was to go and buy presents to whoever this party is for. I remember that on one of our parties we decided to go and buy a cake (as usual) and some desserts. We bought the cake and with them abeer bought "Om Ali" for us -A very famous Egyptian dessert-. I have to confess that I like ittt. So, I started to drive back to the company and abeer opened my om-ali, gave it to me and handed me a spoon. I must emphasize that I was driving then. So, While driving, I picked the spoon and om-ali and started eating it while...BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... :S :S :S :S ... yes, that was my first car accident with abeer... That was the first and last time that we bought om-ali together..

No comments: