Friday, July 23, 2010

Moments [1] ..Mirror

My mother told me that friends should have different characters.. no one like to see his/her character mirrored in a friend ..
When I met sara for the first time.. I am sure that she will not remember that incident as I was there.. in the end of the Large class room that we were taking most of our lectures..
When I saw her, she was wearing the same blouse I had .. with different size tab3an:D.. we never met before, I was just coming from Dammita.. We didn't talk in our first meeting.. I just wondered how she had that blouse .. and never talked to her..
As the year passed, we discovered alot of same qualities in our personalities .. we even know the effect of any news on each other ..we love the same thing .. we have the same dreams .. It is not harmful to have a friend close to your personality ;).

No comments: