Friday, July 23, 2010

Moments [2] .. Enta mesh so3áyar

Sara was the first person who joint the company after the mass left it ..
They usually say that I am not that helpful for the new candidates and I usually say "google on it, enta mesh so3áyar :)" .. but if it comes for sara "my dearest friend" I should be different :D ..
When it came to teaching technology I "had" my own TOKOS (It changed after that ;)).. I like to have the full control on the keyboard and mouse .. and person who "have to" listen to me should concentrate and focus and avoid to make the next two things infront of me:1. writing 2. asking too much :D


When she was assigned her first task, she came to me and politly asked me about the name of the project in SVN .. e7m .. we da kan aakher so2aal she asked as simply .. I replied her .. sara enti mesh so3áyara :D.. you should know it by your self :D ..

No comments: