Friday, July 23, 2010

Moments [5] ... Remember?!

Sara wrote:
I was in a vacation from work when I received her call (From a taxi as usual). She asked about my health, told me about incidents that happened in her day (it was morning actually, so nothing was very urgent) and she remained silent. I kept on wondering if that silence means something. As if she is waiting for me to tell her something. She then said: "XX sent me an email".I asked her "About what".
She told me that today she will complete her third her in Centrivision and that every body remembered....
That's when I remained silent and the call ended. Shall I tell her how bad was my day and the previous day or she will think that I'm just making execuses?? I didn't tell her anything but I know that day that she told them that I forgot and that she misses my roses that I used to give her every year. Did I hurt her by not remembering?? I guess I did... It is hard to be very caring about everybody and when it is time for you...people forget...

No comments: