Sunday, January 14, 2007

It worth to spend some minutes thinking in ...!

Alslamo 3likom ,

How are you all? I hope that all of you are fine ..

Days ago, I was taking a walk with my friend and she mentioned that sometimes your choice could make a great effect on others...

I thought on her words .. Sometime, when you are put in any situation and you are asked to take a decision on it, a lot of things may appear to show you how the taken decision -whatever the decision was- was totally wrong and you may ask yourself : "yah, hewa ana 3amlt keda ezay?!" "How I have taken this decision?!".

You may got depressed and you want the time to return back to change your decision!!

.. BUT ...

I don't know why this aya come to my mind again and again these days ..
احسب الناس ان يتركوا ان يقولوا امنا وهم لا يفتنون

This aya said -according to my little knowledge- " Do people be left to say that we believe in Allah without being seduced "

What I want to say here is: If you are put in a situation one day, and you have to take a decision that may affect you as well as others so..
1. Do estekhara, and ask Allah to help you in that choice "
أسأل الله تعالى أن يرزقنا وإياك أن يرنى الحق حقا ويرزقنا اتباعه وأن يرنى الباطل باطلا .

"
2. Then take the decision and do not blame yourself about the results of that decision.. i.e. "If I have taken the decision X I will be more happy and the life will be much better" .. and if you find difficulties in doing the things so it may be some FETNA and Allah want to see what you will do to face that thing..

Again, the aya is

احسب الناس ان يتركوا ان يقولوا امنا وهم لا يفتنون

Read it and feel it.. it worth to spend some minutes thinking in its meaning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ........ keep up the good work. BTW .. it "is" worth to spend some minutes ;)

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
I liked your ideas and i liked you thoughts and waiting for more

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of the article. There is, however, something to mention here which is, this Aya doesn't encourage muslims people to take their decision roughly. At the same time, when they make decisions "after paying much care to them", then they shouldn't over-blame themselves whatever the results are. That is, Allah SWT says in Qyr2an:
وقل اعملوا فسيرى الله عملكم ورسوله والمؤمنون
NOT
وقل اعملوا فسيرى الله نتيجة عملكم ورسوله والمؤمنون
That is, we'll beg asked for our actions not their "unknown" results.
wallaho a3lam

salam